When attempting to conduct an action in Origin, do you receive the 9:0 error code? This post will illustrate how to resolve 9:0 Origin error code because it is simple. You can play games and manage your purchases on Origin, one of the most popular gaming marketplaces. Origin allows you to play games and manage your purchases from almost anywhere. However, the platform, like other Windows apps, is not without flaws.
Despite tough competition from formidable rivals such as Steam and Battle.net, Origin has a sizable monthly client base.
On the app’s official forums and support websites, numerous users have reported troubles with the app. They’re looking for possible answers.
Another one of these problems is the well-known 9:0 Origin Error, which we shall go over in this guide.
The Issue Is Described
You must first download the game’s material and complete the game’s setup on your computer before you can play it. This will install all of the files required for the game to run.
A common error, though, prohibits customers from enjoying the games they’ve purchased. According to a Reddit discussion, many of these people are unsatisfied.
If you buy a game and are unable to play it because of the 9:0 Origin issue, the company will not provide a refund, regardless of whether you contact customer service.
In this awkward scenario, what is the best course of action? It is covered in this handbook.
Step 1- From Your System Delete The File “libeay32.dll”
In this topic on the official Electronic Arts forum, an Origin Support agent claims that there is a fix that will work for you.
Simply follow these steps to use this technique:
- If Origin and the resulting window are still open on your computer, you should close them. This can be done by launching Task Manager.
- From your PC file delete “C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\libeay32.dll” file from your PC.
- Origin can be updated using the app or by going to the official website.
- Do it all over again! If everything went well, the problem should be over.
Note : Close OriginWebHelper before attempting to delete the “libeay32.dll” file. Then try to delete the file again.
The simplest solution is to launch Task Manager (Ctrl + Shift + Esc), navigate to Details, choose OriginWebHelper from the list, and then click End Task in the bottom-right corner of the window.
Note: It’s a good idea to restart your computer after installing the most recent Origin version as indicated in Step 3. After the machine restarts, launch Origin as administrator.
According to the installer, Origin may be unable to edit files on your hard drive if it lacks the requisite permissions. Origin can help with this by running as an administrator.
In a popular discussion about the Origin bug, multiple Reddit users confirmed the fix.
Step 2- Download The Most Recent Version Of The .NET Framework
This is another strategy that is shown to be beneficial. It’s simple to perform and can be helpful. Even if you are not encountering the Origin error, you should ensure your PC runs the most recent version of the .NET Framework.
Here are the steps:
- Visit Microsoft’s Download Center, where you may also obtain the most recent version of the.NET Framework for free.
- Install the software and wait for it to finish.
- Restart your computer and launch Origin once more after the installation is complete (as administrator).
Note: If you continue to have problems with Origin failing to update or install, you may need to enable the.NET Framework in your Windows settings.
- Right-click the Windows icon on your taskbar and select Apps and Features from the menu (bottom-left corner).
2. Select Programs and Features from the “Related settings” box on the right side.
3. From the menu on the left, select Turn Windows features on or off.
4. Make that the latest version of the .NET Framework is selected in the Windows Features panel. If it isn’t, check the box to enable the feature. Then press the OK button at the bottom of the window.
5. You’ll need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect. If the functionality was previously switched on, there is no need to restart.
Launch Origin as administrator as soon as your machine restarts and check to see if the problem has been repaired. You should be good to go if you no longer notice the Origin 9:0 error.
Step 3- Origin’s Cache Should Be Cleared
This is another fast fix that won’t take long. It is believed that cleaning Origin’s cache resolves a multitude of client-side issues, including the 9:0 Error.
When you want to clear Origin’s cache, do the following:
- You should shut down Origin if it’s running on your PC.
- Press Windows + R on your keyboard.
- In the command box that displays, type “%ProgramData% /Origin” without the quotation marks.
- To begin the search, press OK at the bottom.
5. Remove everything except the Local Content folder from the folder that appears. Keep what’s left. Once the files have been erased, close the window.
6. On your keyboard, press Windows + R.
7. Type ” %AppData% ” without quotation marks in the command window that displays. To begin the search, press OK at the bottom.
8. The “Roaming” folder will open by itself. This is the location where you can delete the Origin folder. Finally, in the address bar, click on AppData, then open the Local folder and delete the Origin folder, so that the Origin folder is no longer present.
9. After you restart your pc, you can run Origin as an administrator when your computer is fully up and running again.
You appear to have cleared Origin’s cache, which implies that the 9:0 issue should no longer occur while installing or updating your games.
EA has a post on its website that talks about how to clear your cache for any of their software, as well as how to do it on other operating systems.
Receiving the 9:0 error number on Origin can be inconvenient because it prevents you from downloading and playing your purchased games. You now understand all of the established methods for 9:0 Origin error code resolving this issue.
To get help with bugs or features on the Origin platform, don’t hesitate to call the official support team.
Ans- When the origin server fails to properly transfer the site to Ezoic’s servers, an Origin Error occurs. It is possible, for example, that your site is unavailable at your host and Ezoic is unable to assist you.
Ans- ORIGIN PC desktops and laptops with Windows 11 Home or Pro are now available for purchase. Windows 11 is ready to help users be more productive and creative with a new OS design and new features. You may browse your files on any device if you have an updated Start. Microsoft 365 allows you to access your files no matter what device you’re using.